OTHER VERSIONS & COVERS OF
(click on linked names to hear a Real Audio stream of the song)
"RHYTHM OF THE RAIN"
This is just a partial list. There were many covers done in foreign languages that I am not aware of; some
that I am aware of, but don't have copies of. If anyone has covered my song that I've not given credit to,
please e-mail me and I will add your rendition to my list.
- LAWRENCE WELK issued on Dot Records
Title: 1963's EARLY HITS
- PERCY FAITH issued on Columbia Records
Title: THEMES FOR YOUNG LOVERS
- JOHNNY TILLOTSON issued on MGM Records
Title: TALK BACK TREMBLING LIPS
- AL CAIOLA issued on UNITED ARTISTS Records
Title: GREASY KID STUFF
- JAN & DEAN issued on LIBERTY Records
Title: JAN & DEAN TAKE LINDA SURFIN'
- FLOYD CRAMER issued on RCA VICTOR Records
Title: FLOYD CRAMER & THE KEYBOARD KICK BAND (also on "SUPER HITS" issued on RCA VICTOR)
- JOHNNY RIVERS issued on IMPERIAL Records
Title: JOHNNY RIVERS IN ACTION!
- BOBBY DARIN issued on CAPITOL Records
Title: 18 YELLOW ROSES & 11 OTHER HITS
- SYLVIE VARTAN issued on PHILLIPS Records
Title: SESSIONS ACOUSTIQUES
- DAN FOGELBERG (Studio & Live) issued on FULL MOON/EPIC RECORDS
- (Studio CD): "THE WILD PLACES"
- (Live CD) Dan Fogelberg LIVE!....GREETINGS FROM THE WEST
- THE KA'AU CRATER BOYS
Title: TROPICAL HAWAIIN DAY
- JERRY JEFF WALKER (CD) issued on TRIED AND TRUE Records
Title: COWBOY BOOTS AND BATHING SUITS
- JACKY WARD (Single) circa 1980 (Made Top 10 Country)
- JASON DONOVAN (UK Recording Artist) 1991
- NORTENOS CLAN (Mexican Group) - Monterey-style Version
- GARY LEWIS AND THE PLAYBOYS issued on LIBERTY Records (1968)
- THE VENTURES
Title: 60's POP (1992)
- NEIL SEDAKA from Neil's album "Come See About Me"
- STEPHEN BISHOP from Stephens' CD issued 2003 "A Dance of the Heart" His Best & More. On EMI-Polyeast Records
- RICHARD ANTHONY (French) 1963
- ENRIQUE GUZMAN (Spanish) 1963